When I began this series several Fridays ago, my intention was to expose those areas in our lives that keep us from having the kind of confidence that will propel us to great heights of success. That goal has not changed…in fact, I am more committed than ever to continue developing this series into a full-fledged book!
My heart’s desire has always been to help women realize their full potential, and a major way of expediting that process is coming to grips with old mindsets that hold us back, whatever they may be. Always remember…it’s a process!!!
As women, first, and those building a micro-business, we are constantly bombarded with the importance of looking our best, exuding a professional appearance, and nothing wrong with that in itself; however, there is so much more that needs to transpire inwardly if one wants long-term, intentional personal and professional growth.
If you happen to have come across this blog for the first time, not a problem! I plan to do a brief synopsis of what’s been shared previously. Here’s a compilation of some of the characteristics of the woman who has chosen to create B.O.L.D. Confidence.
So here goes….
- She has learned what it means to create B.O.L.D. Confidence by “Binding Out Lies Daily” and takes that a step further by also “Breaking Old Ties”. (By the way, if you’re not familiar with what that entails, please check out the archived blog from June 12th for full disclosure.)
- She is learning who she really is and walking out that new sense of identity in productive ways.
- She is committed to living a life, both personally and professionally, that is one of excellence not merely “success” as defined many would define it.
- She has effectively put the past behind her, choosing to focus on how she can make the most of her present situation and has put a strategic action plan in place to assure a bright future.
- She refuses to fall prey to naysayers or those that would seek to sabotage her success and, instead, focuses on all of the positive aspects of her life and business; there is no room for fear or doubt in her mind.
- She is honest and open about her need (and desire) for support from others in her pursuit of building her micro- business.
- She passes on her B.O.L.D. Confidence to other women with gratitude!
- She resists the temptation to compare herself to other women, realizing that only brings frustration and not celebrating the uniqueness of how God made her.
- She refuses to allow any negativity into her life.
- She is willing to come along other women who are learning to also be B.O.L.D. and share with them what she has learned.
- She enjoys being a part of a vibrant Community of empowered micro-business women owners who are equally committed to provide a platform of mentorship, resulting in significant growth for her.
There is so much that could be shared at this point, but I’m going to leave you with this for now… and trust that it’s been a blessing and has made a difference in your life. If that has happened, then my mission will have been accomplished!
Jana B. Denninger, CEO
Well Women, LLC
Image Sources: Free Heart Day
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]https://affiliatedwomeninternational.com//wp-content/uploads/2014/04/jana-photo.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]I am a woman on a mission to be a world changer – one relationship at a time. I want to encourage, empower and equip others to live a life of balance and excellence whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, environmental or relational. Connect with me so together we can map a plan that works for you![/author_info] [/author]